I get to dream. Here is my dream.
1. Trump wins the popular vote, but Clinton wins in the electoral college by a few votes.
2. The vote is so close that in several states, there are recounts.
3. This stretches on for at least two weeks.
4. Clinton is declared the victor.
5. Huma Abedin gets immunity for her testimony in the Weiner computer case.
6. No NYPD officer in the computer case commits suicide.
7. The New York District Attorney goes to a grand jury for indictments.
8. Clinton is indicted before the inauguration.
9. She cannot claim executive privilege yet.
10. Obama sees the handwriting on the wall.
11. He announces no executive privilege for anything.
12. The media get huge ratings, can’t quit: it’s “computer, 24×7.”
13. The stock market falls 20% over uncertainty.
14. Editorials call for her resignation before inauguration.
15. Kaine issues a series of Cheshire cat statements: “Let the courts decide.”
16. Her transition team can’t get anyone to agree to come into the cabinet.
17. This word leaks out.
18. Bill agrees to be Secretary of State.
19. This will let him meet new people around the world.
20. Lots of people express interest in scheduling a meeting.
21. Travel will give him an excuse not to be at the White House.
22. She takes the oath of office.
23. The New York District Attorney issues subpoenas to Hillary.
24. She claims executive privilege.
25. Paul Ryan is challenged as Speaker of the House.
26. To gain support, he calls for her impeachment: resisting the subpoenas.
27. The House Committee on impeachment issues a subpoena to her.
28. She claims executive privilege.
29. The Senate announces hearings on Bill’s confirmation. He resigns.
30. Hillary refuses to resign.
31. She refuses to answer the subpoenas.
32. The stock market falls another 20%.
33. Gold goes to 1300, then 1400, then 1500, then to 2000.
(We’re halfway there. For the second half, click the link.)