Home / Videos / Video: Hot vs. Crazy Matrix for Evaluating Women

Video: Hot vs. Crazy Matrix for Evaluating Women

Written by Gary North on August 29, 2014

I in no way support the hypothesis of this video. It is simply outrageous. Scurrilous. An insult.

It has had 4.7 million hits.

It cost about $2 to produce — possibly less.

7 thoughts on “Video: Hot vs. Crazy Matrix for Evaluating Women

1. robert h siddell jr says:

If you are dating an American Feminist (the majority), she is at the extreme top left of the chart.

2. Cliffystones says:

C'mon Gary! It's just a totally politically incorrect joke. Kinda like the movie "Blazing Saddles" (which I still find hilarious). But Tom Arnold summed it up in one sentence in the movie "True Lies" "Women, can't live with em', can't kill em'". Crude? Of course. But when everybody can actually laugh at stuff like this and not be "offended", then just maybe we'll all learn to concentrate on the things that matter.

3. Alfred L. Brown says:

What I finds interesting is the expert making the analysis feels he must wear a sidearm while filming to protect himself.

4. Alfred E. Neuman says:

What I finds interesting is that dudes that are lucky to be a "5" are talking about "8's" like they're easy pickins.

5. People didn't already know this? He didn't mention that CRAZY is variable! The crazy can come out of anywhere then your in deep caca!!!!!!!!

6. mr_bad_example says:

LOL, now my wife is teaching "psychology of sexuality" at a Russian University. James Yeager is a frikkin IDIOT. Maybe i can hook them up!

7. kane elysee says:

I haven’t had a laugh like that in a long time. I like the female index @ the end too.