NBC News has posted five questions for members of the House of Representatives to ask the head of Health and Human Services in its hearings.
1. How could the administration not have tested the site until the last two weeks?
2. Why wasn’t the launch delayed when the problems became clear?
3. Will people still have time to sign up?
4. How can we trust that other aspects of the site are working, like the subsidy calculator?
5. Why haven’t you been more open about the problems?
This list is from the mainstream media. I suspect that Congressmen will have lots more questions for Sebelius. But these five certainly make a convenient list. Their explanatory material also is worth considering, such as this: the White House and HHS have refused to say who the contractors who designed www.Healthcare.gov were, and who the so-called A-team will be.
The mainstream media are circling the scheduled hearings like sharks. They smell blood in the water.