This trail is permanent. It can be monitored by the federal government.
Most people don’t care. Some people will care.
There are ways around this trail — secure pathways — but most people do not know this.
Paul Rosenberg shows people how to use these trails. Here is his summary of what you face.
Since I manage an internet privacy company, people expect me to be pessimistic on the development of the surveillance state. But even I didn’t expect the surveillance state to form this quickly.
2012 has been a banner year for amoral marketers and soul-dead overseers, and the situation is probably much worse than you realize. Allow me to illustrate it briefly:
- The NSA is spying on every American, and very deeply spying on us. (Read this.)
- A surveillance system has been installed inside of Facebook. (See this, and this.)
- AT&T has been giving all of its Internet traffic to the NSA since at least 2006. (See this.)
- Union thugs have no problem intercepting emails. (See here.)
- Newspapers are having no problems intercepting emails. (See here.)
- Stores are now installing face recognition systems. (Here.)
- The FedGuv is paying big bucks for systems to “predict crime.” (Here.)
- The FBI is building a nation-wide facial recognition system. (Here.)
- Biometric identification is being rolled out in grammar schools. (Here.)
I could go on at some length, but I think this list makes my point.
I’m actually hesitant to tell you more, because it may overwhelm you, which is not helpful. But we don’t have the luxury of time, and you should know.
The really scary thing is that after the various groups (guv, corp, intel, mafia) have all this information (and they do trade amongst themselves), they use it to generate individual-specific feedback. You’ve seen this for several years already. For example, after you do a Google search on skis you get ads for discount travel to Vail. Please understand that this was just the initial phase.
If you want to know how to get out of the trap, click the link.