Home / Bureaucracy / Video: CPS Bureaucrats Get Slammed in Court. Their SWAT Team, Kidnapping Failed

Video: CPS Bureaucrats Get Slammed in Court. Their SWAT Team, Kidnapping Failed

Written by Gary North on November 28, 2012

This is a great video. It shows that parents can beat these petty tyrants, with their literal rubber stamp for a judge’s signature.

Continue Reading on www.google.com

24 thoughts on “Video: CPS Bureaucrats Get Slammed in Court. Their SWAT Team, Kidnapping Failed

1. Kudos for her, but my question would be this; where was the father in all of this?

2. Reading this article should give chills to every citizen in this country. Is this what we are all going to have to suffer through if some nincompoop decides to use an army to get his/her way? The perpetrators and the supervisors that allowed it should be jailed for such a crime. Almost any red blooded human being would have pulled that trigger and probably with better aim, had it been happening to them. Oh how I long to live in a truley free country like the one we USED to have. Wake up people before it is too late, if it isn't already.

3. A single mother with a civilian type gun (article doesn't say what kind) against a government boob that has fully automatic weapons tanks, aircraft what else? what bravery these government officials portrayed. Doesn't any of them have the common sense to say "hey what are we doing here"? What were they going to do with tanks? Run her house over? All because some idiot had gotten hired to work for the government? It may be obvious that this incident really bothers me, as it should bother every human who reads it. If he or she is not locked up for ordering all this and over a forged signature yet, that person should quit that job and never allow them selves to be in a position of any authority, because it is very obvious that they can not handle authority.

4. You dont keep a job by asking questions concerning your employers integrity.

5. Huapakechi says:

Anyone who has been targeted by the "child protective services" can take comfort for this one small victory.

I have to ask, what sanctions were brought against these bureaucratic thugs?

6. ANYONE WHO HAS READ MY COMMENTS BEFORE, IS FAMILIAR WITH MY ONGOING RANT ABOUT I.Q. TESTING FOR VOTERS & POLITICIANS. IT IS MY FAULT THAT I DIDN'T INCLUDE BUREAUCRATS & GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES IN GENERAL TO THOSE RANTS, BUT HERE'S A PERFECT CASE FOR IT. DOESN'T ANY OF THESE SUPPOSED "GUARDIANS OF THE PUBLIC SAFETY" EVER STOP TO CONSIDER THAT, JUST MAYBE, THE CHILD'S OWN MOTHER MAY KNOW BETTER THAN A BUREAUCRAT WHAT'S BEST FOR HER CHILD ? THE MOTHER SAW FIRST HAND WHAT THE MEDICATION WAS DOING TO HER CHILD & DIDN'T FEEL THE BENEFITS OUTWEIGHED THE DAMAGE DONE BY IT, SO IN COMES THE SWAT TEAM. SHE'S PROBABLY LUCKY THEY DIDN'T BUST DOWN THE DOOR, GUNS BLAZING. I HAVE TO APPLAUD THE JUDGE'S DECISION ON THIS ONE, BUT I DON'T THINK IT WENT FAR ENOUGH. I HOPE THE IDIOT BUREAUCRAT LOST THEIR JOB, BUT I DOUBT THEIR UNION WOULD ALLOW IT WITHOUT A FIGHT ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPREME COURT IF NECESSARY. SECONDLY, MAYBE IT SHOULD'VE GONE THAT FAR. IF FOR NO OTHER REASON, TO SET A NATIONWIDE PRECEDENCE ON SUCH MATTERS & REIGN IN BUREAUCRATIC INTERFERENCE IN THE PARENTING PROCESS. OUR CHILDREN BELONG TO US, NOT THE STATE !!! WE PARENTS KNOW WHAT'S BETTER FOR OUR CHILDREN BETTER THAN BUREAUCRATS DO. THIS BUREAUCRATIC "POWER-TRIPPING" HAS GOT TO STOP. I'VE NOTICED OVER THE YEARS THAT THE MORE THE GOVERNMENT INTERFERES WITH PARENTING, THE WORSE SOCIETY AS A WHOLE BECOMES BECAUSE OF IT. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE & I'M SURE ANY PARENT WILL AGREE WITH ME ON IT. THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO BUTT OUT OF A PARENTS' JOB, OR TAKE THE BLAME FOR WHAT FOLLOWS & ACCEPT THAT IT WAS THEIR FAULT THAT THE PARENT'S HANDS WERE TIED WHEN THE CONSEQUENCES COME CALLING. BUT, OF COURSE, THEY WON'T & WE'RE RIGHT BACK TO I.Q. TESTING FOR BUREAUCRATS…………………………….

7. What difference does this make? For all we know, he could be dead. The point of the story is about the Government taking the place of the parents and in most cases, that is just plain wrong. I did say MOST cases. There are exceptions to that but it should be proven not rubber stamped.

8. DieHardPAtriot says:

Get this…it has been shown that Russia and China has more freedoms than the US. Why we don't…Obama is supposed to destroy all he can to shove us into a North American Border-less Union and on forward to One World Order. Incidentally Russia's Putin is not too keen to the idea of a One world government. Recently there have been news articles in Pravda (Russian News) that illiterates elected Obama and it exposes Obama for what he really is.

9. Idylewylde says:

Let's be very clear about this … the Government is at war with its own people.
    This isn't something new. It began before FDR under Wilson, it crystalized under FDR, it is the goal of the Progressives to strip us of all Parental Rights, all status as Adults, and reduce us to an easily controlled and easily culled herd that labors for our masters.

The Progressives are as bad, if not worse, than any Marxist dicatorship because they pretend to be the government while dismantling it.

Do yourself a big favor … challenge every local police jurisdiction on the issue of Parental Rights.
    Remove any DA who does not openly and enthusiastically support Parental Rights.
    Remove any Judge who does not openly and enthusiastically support Parental Rights.
    Remove any local politician who states that we must always bow before Federal Mandate.

10. Stop shouting, dork.

11. Texas Chris says:

When you give the government an exception, they make it a rule.

"Some" people shouldn't own guns. The government takes it on itself to prevent them from owning a firearm. Then they want to restrict many of us from owning guns. Eventually, we ALL lose that right, legally if not morally.

Give government an inch, and they think they're the ruler.

12. Texas Chris says:

It's been going on since long before Obama. We couldn't have Obama if Bush hadn't been such a travesty. Without Clinton, we couldn't have had Bush. And Bush Sr. before him, and Reagan…

We've had over 100 years of ever-encroaching presidents. Never a reduction in spending. Never a receding wave of regulation. NEVER more freedom.

13. Texas Chris says:

One patriot with a quiet handgun in the dead of night. That's the answer to the problem of this bureaucrat, and every other local would-be tyrant.

They need to fear the people. They need the thought of "If I do this, is some concerned citizen going to snuff me while I'm walking the dog?"

14. Texas Chris says:

I'm betting a promotion.

15. Texas Chris says:

Is there an IQ test for caps-lock?

16. Texas Chris says:

You are correct, and the people will only take so much before they revolt. It's only a matter of time before these "public servants" start getting capped when they step out to get their morning papers.

You mess with someone's kid and you're opening Pandora's box. Cost some poor Joe his job…? Get some old geezer thrown out of his home with imminent domain…? Really. People are going to start catching bullets soon. And it's not going to be the president, the supreme court, or the congress. No, it's going to be the cops, the building inspectors, the CPS agents and the IRS auditors. The "customer facing" bureaucrats.

And when that army of "public servants" gives up and quits, the power will finally shift away from government, and to the people.

17. I don't disagree that the Government sticks its nose where it doesn't belong. Personally, I think anyone that wants to have a gun should. There is no exceptions in the 2nd amendment. While I don't see a exception for convicted felons either, I do agree that they shouldn't have them. I don't think the Constitution allows for that but still.

My point was that most cases, the parents should have the final say, whether the Government agrees or not. Exceptions are people that abuse their kids, don't feed and cloth their kids or put their kids in harms way. I know of people that were drug addicts that had their children taken from them. In my opinion, they should not have had them. Thing is, they had a hearing and evidence was shown to prove that the parents were unfit. It wasn't just rubber stamped. There are times when the parents are not doing their job. At that point, someone, family I would hope, should step in and take care of the kids.

Regarding this subject, the Government made several mistakes and they got reversed because of it. No matter where the Dad is, the Mother was doing her job and most likely was making a better decision than the Government ever could.

I can say from personal experience that medicine sometimes makes matters worse. Given my medical situation, I wish I had never seen a Doctor and took any form of treatment. It took a situation that I could live with, even tho it was a nuisance, to a situation where I am disabled. I understand first hand why this Mother was NOT wanting her child to take those meds. Doctors can't fix everything, they just think they can.

18. Couldn't say it better than that myself. I remember watching Glenn one day when he was talking about left and right. Then he shows what the Government is actually doing, moving from no government to total government control. We started with a VERY small Government and now have a HUGE one that does way to much. Left and right has very little to do with it. It's the size of Government and the control it has that is the problem. While we focus on left and right, they focus on growing it, regardless of party.

That is one reason I liked Ron Paul. He would shrink the Government a lot. I can't recall in my lifetime it ever shrinking. I'm not young but I'm not old either. I fear it won't be done in my lifetime either, unless it falls off the cliff or the people rise up and exercise the 2nd amendment and shrink it by force.

19. I bet you are right. Complete with a good dose of CYA too.

20. I love this ending. People need to stand up and fight for what is their right, no matter what. I will die for what I believe is right. Folk I don't blow smoke.

21. Shouting the whole thing you have to say only turns people off and they tune out on you, so they'll miss anything you might have to say that could be important. Quit yelling!

22. Huapakechi says:

Sadly, I think you are correct. Look at the persons involved in the Waco debacle, Ruby Ridge, and any number of other buraucratic atrocities.

23. This is a victory for her, and very inspiring…good for her. However, no bureaucrat is going to lose their job over this, and it's really questionable whether they got court costs/lawyer fees out of it, either. So, they've been put through a year of hell, likely made much poorer than they were, and the state is free to do this again to someone else next week.

As they say in cop circles, you may be able to beat the rap, but you won't beat the ride.

All immunity should be removed from government employees at all levels. Let them be liable for their actions, and they will stop being tyrants overnight.

24. That judge who allowed the bureaurats to use a rubber stamp of his/her signature should be impeached. The judge that declared the action unconstitutional should get a medal. Any cop or swat team that would consent to use this overkill type of force in a situation like this should be fired. Time for civilian review boards again, cause out gummint storm troopers are out of control.