Home / Civil Rights / Video: Watch a Cop Kill a Man for Jaywalking

Video: Watch a Cop Kill a Man for Jaywalking

Written by Gary North on September 18, 2012

We do not see videos like this very often. It was taken by an overhead public camera. The police car pulls over, for no apparent reason. There is a man walking along. He stops briefly, then starts running. The policemen gets out of the car and starts shooting. The man falls. The policeman runs closer.

The video, which has no sound, shows the deputy getting out of his car as Cuevas takes off running. The deputy shoots at Cuevas, who falls a few steps later at the corner of Josephine Street and Long Beach Boulevard.

“One, two, three four, five…he stands…six, he stands over them…seventh shot,” said the family’s attorney James Segall Gutierrez as he counted the deputy’s shots in the surveillance video he played for reporters Friday.

Four bullets hit Cuevas. He died later at a hospital.

His alleged crime? Jaywalking.

That was in 2010. This video has only become available in the last week.

I look at this and think: “Why is running away life-threatening to a law-enforcement officer?”

We are seeing the erosion of social order in our cities. It is not going to be restored by gunning down people for jaywalking.

This took place in a suburb of Los Angeles.

Continue Reading on www.scpr.org

72 thoughts on “Video: Watch a Cop Kill a Man for Jaywalking

1. Texas Chris says:

This is what happens when you put cops in the position of enforcing unjust laws and victimless crimes. The cognitive dissonance pushes them into situations where they make these kinds of mistakes. He ran, therefore he had something to hide, therefore shoot him. It's disgraceful. Criminal, even.

We see the same thing when military personel are put into police actions. Soldiers are trained to blow things up and kill people, not direct traffic and rescue kittens from trees. Therefore, cognitive dissonance, violence, suicide; blowback, fragging, drug abuse; lost wars, huge numbers of disbled vets, full cemetaries.

Police need to protect (victims and property), and soldiers need to blow things up and kill people (with a congressional declaration of war, no nation building). Drug wars, traffic stops, DUI checkpoints, safety checks, seatbelt laws… These all need to stop. Undeclared wars and police actions, too.

2. this was criminal murder

3. The United States has become a Facist Controlled Society ruled by a National Police State of Killers and Thugs….Assimuliar to Naxism and Stalinism and Mao Zedongism, etc…..Criminal Law enforcement is the tool of Totalitarian governments with which to install fear within a populace of freedom loving peoples who believe and seek justice and the real rule of law as quaranteed by our US Constitution and our US Bill Of Rights!….Tyrants hate the later!

4. The video did not show the man "jaywalking" the headline
    was meant to stir up hatred of the cops, which I support
    in many cases. After all, there are some honest cops out there
    but, it is a fact, 98% of cops give the rest a bad name.
    That being said, since the man did not commit any
    crimes within the camera's field of view, I think
    that the cop recognized the man as being wanted for a
    serious crime committed off camera.
    Since this incident occurred nearly three years ago
    and CNN and the ACLU have not tried to sensationalize
    the story, I think the cops (in this case) were probably
    justified.

5. Will E. Maykit says:

what's the whole story? Good cop, Bad cop? Good guy, bad guy? Set up? Hit job? Innocence, guilt?

6. Miss Vinay Duggal says:

Sounds like another Sean Bell-type incident. I'm scared.

7. Did you actually mean to say that 98% of Police are bad, giving the rest of the 2% a bad name? Or, did you intend to say the that the bad 2% give the remaining 98% a bad name? If you meant the first, I'm really glad that I don't live in your vicinity.

8. Assumption, speculation? No explict details so we read and assume. But there is more to this video than what has been presented. The Cop saw something that is obvious and he reacted and there was no warning shot. The person standing beside the police car saw and heard the whole thing. Now I would like to know the rest of the story. Good cop or bad cop?

9. So you know the rest of the story? Would you mind sharing it with us?

“Shot while resisting arrest” happened a lot in Nazi Germany. This is what happens when you give an idiot a badge and a gun. Nothing, I repeat Nothing he may have done warranted being shot in the back 4 times. How many times now have we witnessed the wrong people being killed by cops?

10. The man was walking in the street in the beginning of the video – that is jaywalking

11. All I saw was the Cop pull up, shine his light on the guy, and he ran. Then the shooting. I don't believe that this was over some alleged jay-walking charge. Who knows what was going on that night. Maybe there was a violent crime committed in the area and this guy fit the description of the perpetrator. This should be a lesson to you NOT TO RUN FROM THE POLICE. Law abiding citizens don't do that. If you run, guess what, you're doing something illegal.

12. You may be correct, I have never read any statutes defining jaywalking. Wheredid you read the statutes for his county/city/state? I would like to read them too.ThanksELECTION 2012 IS COMING.A Nation of Sheep, Breeds a Government of Wolves! I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON!!!Let's Take a Stand!!! Borders: Closed!Language: English only! Culture: English Constitution, is the Bill of Rights!Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!We the people are coming!!!Change does not require improvement. Improvement does require change.Self destruction has been started by change without improvement.We have had over three years of change, without improvement, now it's time for change with improvement.It's up to you, vote for change or improvement.In case you are wondering…That would be Obama (change without improvement) or Romney. (improvement).If Romney can’t (or won’t) do it, vote him out.But, right now he cannot be any worse than Obama.The next step may require another revolution. That is what our founding fatherswrote over 200 years aga. Jimmy Carter is so proud of Obama taking over histitle as “The nation's worst President, ever”, that he wets his pants every timehe thinks about.—

13. Even if you run IT IS A FELONY TO SHOOT AT A FLEEING SUSPECT UNLESS HE IS AN IMMEDIATE THREAT TO LIFE, EVEN IF YOU JUST SAW HIM SHOOT SOMEBODY. In Legal English, given what has been stated on this blog, the cop shot a fleeing suspect that made no immediate attempt to harm the LEO. That said since this is 3 + years where IS the rest of the story????????????????

14. Please read my post. If you will read it, you will realize that I never claimedto know “the rest of the story” I only reported on what I saw and offereda possible reason for the shooting. Yuo say nothing would justify shootinghim in the back. Suppose he raped your ten year old daughter and you were the cop. Don't tell me you wouldn't shoot.Now that being said, and you not being able to read/understand English,I guess you will say I called the perp a rapist.I also remember Barney Fife's boss, Andy Taylor, recognized Barney'sincompetence, and made him carry his bullet in shirt pocket. Maybethis is what this cop's boss needs to do..Now please don't read anything into this messaget that I didn't say.ThanksELECTION 2012 IS COMING.A Nation of Sheep, Breeds a Government of Wolves! I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON!!!Let's Take a Stand!!! Borders: Closed!Language: English only! Culture: English Constitution, is the Bill of Rights!Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!We the people are coming!!!Change does not require improvement. Improvement does require change.Self destruction has been started by change without improvement.We have had over three years of change, without improvement, now it's time for change with improvement.It's up to you, vote for change or improvement.In case you are wondering…That would be Obama (change without improvement) or Romney. (improvement).If Romney can’t (or won’t) do it, vote him out.But, right now he cannot be any worse than Obama.The next step may require another revolution. That is what our founding fatherswrote over 200 years aga. Jimmy Carter is so proud of Obama taking over histitle as “The nation's worst President, ever”, that he wets his pants every timehe thinks about.—

15. Just reviewed the video again for the umpteen time. It appears the officer fired another round or two into the victim while wounded on the ground. The guy doesn't appear to be armed (Not saying he wasn't) but he was face down then rolled over on his own accord or the officer assisted in rolling him over. Then the officer stepped back and fired another round or two into the guy again. This is one messed up cop or the guy was someone this cop didn't take for granted. But even though the crosswalk is where the victim was killed, the video does not show the guy crossing the street ahead of the officers car. Nope, I am going to say this has nothing to do with Jay walking.

16. WOW! No worries around here. The police in our town REFUSED to pursue a fleeing juvenile suspect who likely had drugs on him. The cop literally said to me "I'm not chasing him I don't know that hes done anything." I said "If he hasn't done ANYTHING why would he run, seems like probable cause to apprehend and question to me." Recently the police let a man with multiple warrants whom they said was likely armed escape because they didn't want to use the K-9 officers because we've recently lost two! WHAT? So you let and armed and violent criminal escape who might hurt or kill humans to protect a dog whose JOB is to serve the community? NO common sense anymore. Cops are pretty much either worthless or thugs. http://www.kjv-truth-ministries.org God save us!

17. Yes, where IS the rest of the story? I don't know either. I couldn't tell of the "suspect" had a gun and fired at the Officer or not. Could you? This is just a low grade video with an accompanying story intent on making the Police look like a bunch of jack-booted thugs when, in fact, 99% of all Police Officers that I have met are genuinely concerned for the people who live in the area where they patrol and less concerned nit-picky little infractions such as jay-walking. Raise your kids right and teach them that the Police are our friends and we'll have a lot less problems.

18. Melba Rowland says:

I agree with you….just another example of someone telling part of a story to try to stir up trouble.

19. Its murder,cop or no cop.

20. mrsgunnut10 says:

Be reasonable Chris. Some of these things do need to be stopped, but not all of what you listed. There is Lawlessness and then there is Lawlessness. Some of it needs to be changed and some of it needs to be expanded upon, but again be reasonable, not all of what you listed is bad. Some of California's Laws probably need to be ahered to by the Public. I say California because one of the Streets names is Long Beach as in Long Beach, California. Thank you for your time. TSgt., USAF Retired.

21. Melba Rowland says:

See. they (the police) are damned if they do and damned if they don't…….

22. Melba Rowland says:

Agree with that. Too bad the "rest of the story" wasn't printed……

23. YOU SHOW ME ONE COP THAT IS INFALABLE AND I’LL SHOW YOU A GOOD COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. I'm having problems with yahoo, maybe it will work nowI meant it the way I wrote it.I met a cop back in the late 60″ who seemed to really have his stuff together.Then he was elected sheriff of his county, murdered a perp in the back seatof his patrol car and convinced the news media that it was justified and then became just as crooked as the three Sheriffs before him.How do you justify shooting an unarmed, handcuffed man that you havearrested and placed in the back seat of a patrol car?I'll tell you how. The man was a serial killer, preying on young women. Hekilled a teenage girl who happened to be the sister of a good friend of mine.I, like everyone else in the county, looked the other way and I told myself”good job”. I guess power went to his head. Too bad, he could have beenthe roll model cop. I could tell many more stories like this one.I have just been told that the perp was walking in the gutter at the beginning of the vid and that constituted jaywalking. So maybe the shooting was justified. After all, we can't allow people who commit jaywalking to continuewalking at all. Yeah, good job cop. How is it you say, To Protect andto Serve?ELECTION 2012 IS COMING.A Nation of Sheep, Breeds a Government of Wolves! I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON!!!Let's Take a Stand!!! Borders: Closed!Language: English only! Culture: English Constitution, is the Bill of Rights!Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!We the people are coming!!!Change does not require improvement. Improvement does require change.Self destruction has been started by change without improvement.We have had over three years of change, without improvement, now it's time for change with improvement.It's up to you, vote for change or improvement.In case you are wondering…That would be Obama (change without improvement) or Romney. (improvement).If Romney can’t (or won’t) do it, vote him out.But, right now he cannot be any worse than Obama.The next step may require another revolution. That is what our founding fatherswrote over 200 years aga. Jimmy Carter is so proud of Obama taking over histitle as “The nation's worst President, ever”, that he wets his pants every timehe thinks about.—

25. In any part of the state of California, nothing surprises me!

26. NOPE, that is not a fair assessment. Cops need to do their jobs cognizant of the Constitution and state laws. They need to realize they are civil servants instead of thinking they themselves ARE the law or are above the law. there are SOME cops who do this but sadly, they are few and far between in my experience.

27. Former NYPD Captain Ray Lewis, representative of the Occupy Movement.

28. WOW, I live in Calif, Bay Area. I have never seen anything like this before.This really scares me. This could be you or me. I just don't understand. We all have to be responsible for what we do. All I can say is let the Law take its course.Justice must pre-vale.
    BOB

29. It did show the man J-walking if you look in the upper left corner there are a few people crossing the st one with a white shirt on. As they reach the sidewalk thats when the cop shows up gets out of his car and fires his gun.

30. The is more to this story than what you are seeing or being led to believe, you can bet on it!

Cops don't shoot and kill for jaywalking or singing too loud in church. My best guess is that he was wanted for a parole violation and was known to be armed and likely had a history of assault or was wanted as a suspect in a more grievous crime.

31. Thanks, a few others have pointed that out. So I guess that made it OK to shoot him. Lets get these dangerous jaywalkers off the street to protect them from being hit by a car.Shoot 'em before a car hits ''em, Sounds like a good plan toELECTION 2012 IS COMING.A Nation of Sheep, Breeds a Government of Wolves! I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON!!!Let's Take a Stand!!! Borders: Closed!Language: English only! Culture: English Constitution, is the Bill of Rights!Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!We the people are coming!!!Change does not require improvement. Improvement does require change.Self destruction has been started by change without improvement.We have had over three years of change, without improvement, now it's time for change with improvement.It's up to you, vote for change or improvement.In case you are wondering…That would be Obama (change without improvement) or Romney. (improvement).If Romney can’t (or won’t) do it, vote him out.But, right now he cannot be any worse than Obama.The next step may require another revolution. That is what our founding fatherswrote over 200 years aga. Jimmy Carter is so proud of Obama taking over histitle as “The nation's worst President, ever”, that he wets his pants every timehe thinks about.—

32. I believe most cops are good but when something like thishappens, it makes them all look bad. Just like the liberal judges who have no constitutional right to be on the bench. They aren't supposed to be deciding cases on their ideology but on the laws only. I really don't know why anyone would want to come to this country. I used to feel safe and knew the police, the military, the judges etc would do the right thing, but I no long feel that way.

33. Yeah, right. There's always more to the story. Like others posted, I'm willing to bet this individual was wanted for other serious offenses and was designated as armed and dangerous. Of course, the hispanics, along with many others, in LA are always the innocent victims. No sensible person, with even one or two live brain cells is just going to take off running from a cop who pulls over.

34. Police departments across America could save a bundle by laying off all their spokespersons and PR staff, and just substituting a recorded message coming from a blow-up doll at news conferences that endlessly repeats: "The officer acted appropriately within department guidelines. He determined that he was in imminent physical danger when he discharged his weapon [# of shots] times. He has been placed on paid administrative leave while the department conducts an internal investigation into his actions if disciplinary action is warranted. The department extends its deepest condolences to [insert victim's name here] family."

35. When I lived in LA ,when I would go to Dennys to eatm, groups of cops would set there while their eating and brag about setting people up and beating them into the ground and not just one time either and about the thrid time in a row that I heard them brag about it I moved back to Ohio .

36. You need to get out more, Bob. Two of the worst cases I've seen are the murders of Kelly Thomas by Fullerton police and Oscar Grant by BART cops in Oakland.

37. Nemesis of Empire says:

Kill the badges and and briefcases. Burn down the copshops and the jails and the courthouses. Then we’ll show you some REAL justice! Justice spelled R-O-P-E!

38. Brainwashed, eh?

Next…..

39. Yeah let's just let them kill whoever they want. You're not really that big of an idiot are you?

40. Yeah right. You're not really that painfully naive are you? And btw, I don't care what he was guilty of. You do not shoot someone who is unarmed in the back and then pull the trigger yet again after he's already down. If he didn't wear a government issued costume you'd be condemning it. Brainwashed idiot.

41. So anyone who runs should be shot dead? Please move to communist North Korea if you like having a police state so much. Idiot.

42. "My best guess is that he was wanted for a parole violation and was known to be armed and likely had a history of assault or was wanted as a suspect in a more grievous crime."

And now no one will ever know if he was guilty or innocent of anything.

43. You may be right, but the article did say he was shot for Jaywalking.

44. Jaywalking is crossing a street while not being in the crosswalk…the "victim" ran down the sidewalk..he did not cross the street..thanks to the bullets in his body.

45. This means no one can be a good cop or doctor or parent. Cops are people and people can be testy sometimes. Never test a cop toe to toe, file a complaint or case later if you feel that strongly about a cop’s actions.

46. A neighbor called the police because I parked my vehicle about an inch from his front bumper. The neighbor backed his car a few and told the cop how close it was when the cop showed up.
    The cop felt the need to run my plates and called me to come out and speak with him. I stepped out to speak with the officer. The officer described what I just described and said that this requires me to move my vehicle.
    I totally disagree but could tell the cop was ready to arrest me and tow my vehicle if I did not comply so I complied and moved my vehicle about fifty feet up the road. I could have refused and won in court later but did not want to spend the time and lost wages on the issue.
    Had I forced the issue, cases like this have the order givers deciding to come up with new laws. Making things harder for law abiding citizens, enforcers and easier for thugs in or out of uniforms.
    This story leans more towards giving order givers more control than an officer being out of control.

47. If the man shoot to death in this video was a gang member and threatened to kill your children. Would you look him in the face and shoot him again?

48. Seminole Katz says:

Cop recognizes the suspect from a squad briefing. Suspect is an escaped prisoner or other dangerous felon which the law authorizes an Officer can shoot on sight. Suspect runs away. Officer " services " the target ! Community is suddenly safer with this dangerous criminal out of commission.

49. THIS DOES NOT TELL THE WHOLE STORY ,WAS HE A BAD GUY OR WHAT.

50. Seminole Katz says:

@ Netmanxps : Stop Watching TV ! There is No Such Thing As A Warning Shot ! Police DO NOT fire "warning shots" up in the air or into defenseless trees ( These can injure or kill innocent bystanders) – Police DO NOT "shoot to WOUND". ( Arms, legs, hands and ears are difficult to hit PLUS the danger to bystanders AND a wounded suspect will become even more Dangerous ) There is much more to this video that meets the eye. Police decide to do a good job AND go home at the end of their shift. Warning shot ? ; I Don't Think So !

51. Seminole Katz says:

@ PreacherCruz : Pay Attention. YOU wear the badge and do the job for a while, if you can cut it. THEN report back.

52. Seminole Katz says:

@ Danno : I think you've got it. Now, " Book 'em Danno ". Sorry, that was just too easy. Good post Danno.

53. Seminole Katz says:

@ Robert : You go out some night for whatever reason. A dangerous person matching YOUR DESCRIPTION, right down to the clothes, just committed a multiple murder one block away from YOU. Police in the area see YOU first ! They tell you to STOP and get on the ground. You, being of short attention span, replay the above video in your tiny head and run away. Police justifiably shoot you many times. Dangerous person gets away – because YOU would NOT STOP and get on the ground. See how it works. NOW do you understand ? Sweet dreams.

54. Ever hear the saying if you aren't blank then it shouldn't bother you to hear someone say blank? Why so upset? I never said that ALL cops are bad. If you have a guilty conscience that is between you and God. BTW, as a Army Persian Gulf vet if I had wanted to be a cop I certainly could've "cut it". Even so I have nothing but respect for the few honest police officers I know or come in contact with. Sadly, there are just TOO many who are pot smokers, red light runners (while flashing their lights) and small minded small framed men still smarting from childhood slights who want the authority and respect that a badge and gun afford. Again, if this doesn't apply the please don't be upset with my exercising my opinion.

55. WHAT? I'm sorry I won't stoop to your language. Instead I will make a joke. Are you learning English as a second language? I never said cops should kill anyone they want. Please go back and SLOWLY read and then if you have a more appropriate question I will respond.

56. You know what Paul Harvey used to say – now hear "the rest of the story" No police officer is going to deliberately gun down a person without having some suspicion he was involved in serious foul play. Come on – that officer knows he'd be drummed off the police force, out of a job forever, shamed before his family. Why don't you try to be a policeman for one day – or night. Have you ever wondered what goes thru an officer's mind when he approaches a vehicle he has just stopped? For all he knows, he'll be shot in the face or heart. It's happened in Detroit over a simple traffic stop. YOU ARE SAFER today because there are police officers out there risking their lives so you don't have to. Give them a break! And thank the Lord for those who risk their lives daily to save yours – along with thanking Him for His Son Jesus, who did give His life so you could be saved!

57. Marina Alexandrova says:

THere are no details. The guy could have just killed someone up the street, people don’t run from the police for committing the crime of Jaywalking. They run becuase they are felons or have just committed a crime. There are no details only the “guess” of the poster. Do some research on the incident and then Comment appropriately. this is how riot starts with comments such as yours

58. Okay. I seriously apologize for causing you a slight rise in blood pressure there. Hmm…stop watching TV. Well I beg to differ on your explanation there. Warning shots along with verbal commands are still pretty much going strong in Texas. Can't speak for other states. Maybe Texans didn't get the roll call lectures the officers there where you are at got. And not to continue with another dampner most officers are pretty well trained in pistol marksmanship. I could be wrong. Wouldn't want to put my life on the line on that though. Maybe we should both stop watching news videos. Saves stress.

59. Sadly, it only takes one cop to do something like this to make the rest look bad. I know some cops, personally, & not a one of them would pull something like this. However, when an officer DOES do something like this, then he needs to be removed from his position, & if found guilty, needs to go to jail, just like any other criminal. And, @nax777, IF a gang member was threatening to kill my children, or grandchildren, I wouldn't hesitate one second. Your comment was really ridiculous! Would YOU do the same thing to defend YOUR family??

60. Amazing, brilliant. From the lousy camera a block away with no sound, you were able to get all this info? I viewed it a few times, didn't know he was a gang member, my kids are all grown and concealed carry (as do I) , so I don't worry about them to much. But great coulda -shoulda – woulda. I hope to God you don't carry a gun.

61. When the COP says stop, STOP! DoNot run!! Problem solved. Sorry for the family but it's about time someone takes control.

62. "… article did say he was shot for Jaywalking"

Oh yeah, justifiable homicide for sure. What a heinous crime. I know I sleep better at night now that one more jaywalker is dead. (jeez…..)

63. I don't see where people think he fired after the guy fell. I didn't see anything but a flash light. Suppose this was a murderer that was being hunted for. The cop car seemed to recognize the guy walking along the street Stopped got out perhaps to apprehend the man. And he runs? He must have done something really bad to run from the cop. You don't run from cops they have guns you know.

64. This man was probably wnted by Americas Most Wanted and had been ELUDING the police for years. If he was wanted for KILLING your child would you want the police let him get away AGAIN?

65. While I agree with others that we don't know the full story, it's clear from the video that the officer shoots the man several times after he's down and not (no longer?) posing any threat. That is unjustified under any circumstances.

66. I am a retired police officer and from what the video shows, I would need the "whole" story and evidence. The recording is too far away and unclear as to what the actions of the citizen were prior to the officer firing his gun. Did the suspect have any kind of weapon? Did he threaten the officer in such a way that the officer believed he had a weapon and that the officer's life might be in danger? Common sense would tell you that the suspect probably didn't run because he was a jaywalker, so why did he run (if known). The final shots while the suspect was down are the most condemning, but I could not see if te suspect might have been reaching for a possible weapon. I agree that on the surface it looks bad, but very close examination of the facts are needed. You have to remember that just like any other profession, there are 99.9% good and decent officers out there and a few bad apples. I know this from 34 years in uniform. As a supervisor for 26 of those years, I desperately did everything possible to get the bad ones out or at least off the street. I think…I know that all good officers want the same thing. Oh, by the way I could have legally shot ore than a dozen suspects and did not shoot one. I risked my own safety at times to do the best I could to avoid killing another human being. I was lucky, or as I figured it all out later God was looking over my shoulder. Don't condemn all officers for the actions of a few, but if the few do criminal acts then punish them to the full extent of the law.

67. I agree that one We cannot 't run, but the fact is they do many times. We cannot allow police officers to shoot at a suspect for simply running. An exception might be if the officer knew that the suspect had committed a murder, attempted murder, etc. and that it was likely he had the weapon on him. Been there before and did fire my gun , except in the old days I ave fired a warning shot in the air.

68. The Big Easy says:

I want to hear you talk like that when it is your son,daughter,wife,brother,sister,etc.,etc., that is MURDERED in this fashion by the cops.—————-What a puke—————-

69. The Big Easy says:

Tell that all those people that had relatives MURDERED after the Katrina storm here in La..Most of them were given jail time,thank GOD.———–Like detroit,new orleans is VERY noted for our CRIMINAL element,just look at THE KINGFISH,'ole mr.moon,mr.edwards,'ole dutch and co.,mr.naggan,the next generation of the moonies,etc.,etc..————–more and more it happening that cops are MURDERING people for NO GOOD REASON.Just look at that guy over in florida some where,the swat team BANGS on this guys door at some 2:30 in the morning,he answers the door,with his legal firearm,the cops MURDER him right there on the spot.——-Turns out that they were after somebody else that had parked his motorcycle in front of the NOW DEAD guys apartment.The swat team did NOT announce themselves as cops,they did NOT have a WARRANT.And then the cops said that they were JUSTIFIED to MURDER that guy because he came to the door with his 'legal firearm',so JERK,when they come to your house and MURDER someone inside,SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE.—————-What a puke———————-

70. Admiral America says:

If this cop doesn't got to jail then it will be beyond ridiculous. I'm sure the most that will happen is he will loose his job but keep his cushy retirement payments.

71. LiveFreeOrDie says:

The REAL QUESTION here , Gary is WHY THE HELL ARE THERE CAMERAS SPYING ON THE PUBLIC??? Huh Gary, how about writing something about that- when you make up a BS headline about "jaywalking" it just shows your bias. Stop sensationalizing Gary, you are NO BETTER than the Liberal Media.

72. The cop in this video will fit in perfectly with Obama's Fourth Reich Gestapo Police State.