Home / Bureaucracy / Vaccine Inventor Calls for Courts to Prohibit Exemptions from Vaccinating Children

Written by Gary North on August 31, 2012

A professor who has invented vaccines wants the civil government to outlaw all religious exemptions from laws mandating vaccinations of children. He writes:

I also would argue that it does not make sense to say, “It is my religious belief that a child not get a vaccine,” and therefore a child should be left with less protection under the law. The 14th Amendment of the Constitution, the so-called Equal Protection Clause, states that a child or anyone should be equally protected and implies that this is independent of a parent’s belief system. If the child is exposed to harm, that child should have equal protection. For example, if a Jehovah’s Witness parent says, “I do not want my child to get a lifesaving blood transfusion,” the parent does not have the freedom of religion to practice that because of the 14th Amendment.

What is interesting — and I do not think most people know this — is
that the 2 states that do not have religious exemptions are Mississippi and West Virginia, states you would not necessarily pick. The reason these states do not have a religious exemption is because both states’ Supreme Courts said that it was a violation of the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment.

I think we should call these exemptions what they really are. Let’s not sugarcoat this choice. We should call them the “I do not want to get vaccines because I have read a lot of scary things about vaccines and I am afraid that they might hurt my child, and I am not so sure I believe in pharmaceutical companies or the medical establishment or the government, so I do not want my child to get them” vaccine exemption. That would be, I think, more honest.

When inventors see a way to for inventors in general to make more money by forcing people to buy their products, they find ways to get the state involved. The most successful way to get the state involved is to call for coercion in the name of the children.

As he says, let’s not sugarcoat it. Here is what this guy is really saying.

“I want mandatory vaccines because I have read a lot of scary things about free market competition, and I am afraid that this might hurt  income derived from patents. I am not so sure I believe in persuasion as a substitute for compulsion for the medical establishment or the government, so I do not want inventions to rely exclusively on persuasion.”

Continue Reading on www.vaccinationcouncil.org

20 thoughts on “Vaccine Inventor Calls for Courts to Prohibit Exemptions from Vaccinating Children

1. go for it says:

money, money, money===how much is enough?

2. It is amazing that under cover of separation of church and state that some people want to force the state to encode their own religious beliefs into law.

We see this with the Homocreationists, the Geocalorians, the spiritual, but unreal, economists of marxism, and Islamicists — Islam suddenly becomes "not a religion" when the question of imposing Shariah law comes up. Supposed secularists who want the state to force others to do their will actually worship nothing but the state, but that is also a religion of sorts.

3. Patriot1776 says:

Given big government's inability to determine and truthfully communicate what is good for us and what is not, I personally oppose any government mandate. Government has warned us of global warming, beef is bad for us, eggs are bad for us, the sun is bad for us, sugar, caffine, pork, all things that within 10 years after their warnings, true science has prooved to be false. Add to their un-truths this administration's willingness to lie to the citizens and push their agenda regardless of scientific fact and the desire to control the populace, I wouldn't trust any vaccine they tried to force on us.

4. pastornick12 says:

The first & primary responsibility for seeing to the health needs of children is the parents…not some professor or government agency. Medical services are fine and needed; but, in America, we still recognize the right of choice.
    I believe that when given the appropriate information, such as in this case a vaccine, parents will still make a wise
    and informed choice.

5. I've had two bad after effects from vaccines. One from flu vaccine, just causing flu like symptoms. The other was/is extremely more serious and the reaction was 63 years after the vaccine. The problems are ongoing. This much I know. My mother would have never allowed the vaccine if she knew what it would do in years to come.
    Additionally, I had a niece who was a very normal and bright little girl, until she had the vaccinations prior to starting school. Very shortly thereafter, it was determined that she was somewhat retarded. That was before all of the information started to come out regarding questions and warnings about vaccines (way before the Internet).
    And wouldn't it be just dandy if every business could strong-arm the government into making their product mandatory? I addition to the taxes and fees that American pay through the government, think of the businesses you support just to drive a car, or any number of other things. This is a problem for the Tea Party to tackle for sure. No more forced compliance that enriches anyone's industry or business.

6. David in MA says:

'Vaccine Inventor Calls for Courts to Prohibit Exemptions from Vaccinating Children'
    Vaccinations, what a terriffic way to have a mass kill off of an over populated country, and blame it on the chinese, indian, israelli, irish (or wherever they make them now) country that made the vaccine. Sounds like a great U.N. project and no doubt supported by the current illegal undocumented one sitting in the presidents chair..

7. David in MA says:

I think the government of obozo & the u.n. has the web and most news outlets under the government thumb so only certain information can be allowed to be given to the masses….

8. There are now at least 2 growning on 3 generations that have these vaccine spores in their gentic make up that gets past onto their off springs. So how much is enough? Now children are coming down with autisam plus other physcial attributes that seem to be a retardaion of something or other. Too much is already in the system of a infant.

9. Do you trust the government to mandate immunizations for children or adults…. I don't. How easy it would be to put a little extra "something" in those vaccines for the children or the adults. The parents need to make decisions about the welfare of their own children, not the "vaccine inventor from a government lab."

If immigration law was enforced, foreigners could be the ones required to have immunizations before entering our country.
    Instead, the government wants to make "Americans" the ones taking the questionable concotions the government mixes up.

10. Erik Osbun says:

I think that this man has no right to enforce any kind of vaccination whatsoever. He has not earned my trust.

11. A rambling nonsensical tirade. What are you trying to say in plain English?

12. My friend's husband and daughter can not have a tetanus vaccine. It turns their blood to gelatin. If they had to take this shot it would kill them.
    Another friend is highly allergic to penicillin.
    With every vaccine and antibiotic there is a small number of people it will kill.
    To make this 100% everybody has to be vaccinated — is going to kill a lot of people.

13. For sure, if anyone dies from a vaccination we will never hear about it through the media.

14. I have no problem with exempting as long as I can still sue the parents when their precious little one transmits pertussis to me and I'm out of work for several weeks.

After all, they made a willful choice to allow their kid to be a carrier.

15. David Ferguson says:

I have a better idea Mr. professor who makes vaccines, do you know what freedom is, do you know courts are the least of the three branches of government, do you know it is governments job to do the will of the people, have you ever heard of majority rule, if your as smart as you think, a vote of the people is what is needed, not a branch of government telling an individual how to live their life because you think you are right.

16. Let's call the scientist Mr. Bo-Shingles. He needs to stay out of parents' business. He is not raising our children. Vaccinations should be voluntary and at the judgment of the parents. The parents are responsible — not the government!

17. Then you get the vaccine!

18. Then willfully choose to take your precious vaccine. If it works so well, unvaccinated kids should be a nonissue.

19. Alan Wakefield says:

Vaccines are NOT about preventing disease; they are about population reduction, not population control, POPULATION REDUCTION. Google Georgia Guidestones. Guide No. 1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE.
    Google "Bill Gates vaccines" to find Bill Gates declaring vaccines his preferred method of population reduction; not population control, POPULATION REDUCTION. ENVIRONMENTALISM IS EUGENICS (POPULATION REDUCTION) DRESSED IN NEW WORDS. Vaccination is just one of the arrows in the quiver of mass murder. You will find food additives, chemtrails, chlorinated and fluoridated water in that quiver too.

20. Live with the consequences of your actions.

When those choices negatively affect other people, expect that you'll have to write a check.

That's why we have civil courts, so I can be made whole when someone else's choice costs me money.
    (well, to be fair, your insurance company would settle with me before we went to trial)