Here’s a man bites dog story. A far-Left law professor at Harvard says the Left must vote against Obama, presumably for Romney.
While the Right wants Obama out at any cost, the Left wants Obama out at any cost.
Well, maybe not the entire Left, but this guy does.
Here are his reasons.
- “His policy is financial confidence and food stamps.”
- “He has spent trillions of dollars to rescue the moneyed interests and left workers and homeowners to their own devices.”
- “He has delivered the politics of democracy to the rule of money.”
- “He has disguised his surrender with an empty appeal to tax justice.”
- “He has reduced justice to charity.”
- “He has subordinated the broadening of economic and educational opportunity to the important but secondary issue of access to health care in the mistaken belief that he would be spared a fight.”
- “He has evoked a politics of handholding, but no one changes the world without a struggle.”
As I interpret this, Obama is a soft-core Keynesian, while the professor wants a full-scale socialist.
What did he expect? Change?
The Establishment vetted Obama. It does not let anyone get the Presidential nomination who will upset the applecart. He can give away a few apples, but that’s it.