Home / terrorism / OsamaBombs: Placed Where the Sun Don’t Shine

OsamaBombs: Placed Where the Sun Don’t Shine

Written by Gary North on May 3, 2012

The shoe bomber forced the TSA to take the step of having everyone take off his shoes. Now comes word that there is a new technology out there in terrorland: surgically implanted bombs. Call it Bin Laden’s revenge.

These Osamabombs cannot be detected.

Well, maybe these bombs don’t exist.

As officials in the U.S. and overseas are stepping up airport security fearing terrorists could use a “body bomb” to target a U.S.-bound plane on the anniversary of the death of Osama bin Laden, New York City police are planning a security surge of their own for all key transportation hubs Wednesday, law enforcement officials told ABC News.

You never know.

ABC News reported late Monday that officials in the homeland and in Europe feared terrorists could soon target a U.S.-bound flight with explosives hidden inside their bodies. As a result, security at several airports in the U.K. and elsewhere in Europe and the Middle East has been substantially stepped up, with a focus on U.S. carriers.

How, exactly, do the authorities think they can detect these devices?

Medical experts say there is plenty of room in the stomach area of the body for surgically implanted explosives. “The surgeon would open the abdominal cavity and literally implant the explosive device in amongst the internal organs,” explained Dr. Mark Melrose, a New York emergency medicine specialist.

OK, maybe this is possible. Maybe detection is possible. And maybe not.

We are expected to roll over once again to the TSA. Why? Lots of maybes.

One terrorist “placed a bomb inside the rectal cavity of his own brother for a suicide mission aimed at Saudi Arabian intelligence chief Prince Muhammad bin Nayef in 2009. That bomb exploded prematurely, officials said, and the only casualty was Asiri’s brother 23-yearold brother Abdullah.”

I am not afraid of dying in a rectal bomb explosion. I am afraid of whatever the TSA will do to make me safe.

In public, U.S. officials say there is no credible information of an impending attack. Department of Homeland Security spokesman Peter Boogaard released a statement Monday evening saying, “We have no indication of any specific, credible threats or plots against the U.S. tied to the one-year anniversary of bin Laden’s death.”

But earlier Monday, White House counter-terrorism advisor John Brennan called the al Qaeda group in Yemen the greatest threat to the U.S.

Let me understand this. Some guy who sticks bombs where the sun doesn’t shine is the greatest threat to America.

“AQAP continues to be al Qaeda’s most active affiliate, and it continues to seek the opportunity to strike our homeland,” said Brennan during a speech at the Woodrow Wilson International Center in Washington, D.C.

Why do I sense that we reside somewhere deep in Alice’s Wonderland — where the sun also doesn’t shine?

Continue Reading on abcn.ws

22 thoughts on “OsamaBombs: Placed Where the Sun Don’t Shine

1. Patriot1776 says:

As the objective of terrorism is to cause panic and interuption to the lives of their "targets", all that is necessary is a threat coupled with an over-active reaction department. The TSA plays along with the terrorist by reacting to every rumor that comes along and implementing new, ridiculous inspections with every one. As this administration is all to willing to use any opportunity to impose more regulation on us, it is a perfect environment for the terrorist game. They don't even have to actually do anything, just launch rumors.

2. A nice bomb proof booth that everybody enters, an electronic signal that sets off any bomb, clean up crew to hose down the mess to feed to pigs. Problem solved!

3. Michael Chertoff, the former DHS secretary, now heads a corporation that supplies the scanners that are giving cancer to TSA workers and the rest of us who are treated like terrorists. So the people exaggerating the terror threat are the same ones making million$ off this scam.

4. More rules and screening comming soon to your nearest airports. Come on now we are the only country that is reactive instead of being proactive..Hear just ban all Muslins on flights to and from America…

5. We are playing into Obama's hands, with more and more of our liberitys being taken away. Soon we will be Servents instead of citizens.. Obama has already distroyed the first admement, free speach with his HR 347. Come on people wake up…..

6. RevWMcCall says:

I found this over the week end!
    1. I voted for a Republican because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscenely low, but the government taxing them to build roads is even more obscene.

2. I voted for a Republican because I believe the government will do a better job if I keep earning less money.

3. I voted for a Republican because Freedom of Speech is only for those who can afford to own a radio host.

4. I voted for a Republican because I’m way too responsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are there to protect people with money from poor people.

5. I voted for a Republican because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday but are bought by the corporations know more about why the polar ice caps are melting than real scientists do. Anyway if the ice caps are melting, it’s because God wants them to.

6. I voted for a Republican because I’m not concerned about the millions of babies who died or who will be born deformed because of the US’s embargoes, bombings, and use of depleted-uranium weapons in Iraq, Libya, Serbia, etc.

7. I voted for a Republican because I think nobody has a right to health care, education, or Social Security benefits unless they have a lot of money.

8. I voted for a Republican because I believe that businesses should be allowed to make as much profit as possible for themselves, even if it means destroying the environment and keeping the rest of world’s – and soon the USA – in poverty. They need tax breaks so the government can redistribute the rest back to the top 1%, skimming of the high cost of the political business.

9. I voted for a Republican because I believe conservative judges need to rewrite the Constitution regularly to slowly strip away civil rights and put a standing army on American soil to crush dissent.

10. I voted for a Republican because I think that it’s better to pay billions to the military-industrial complex and their politician sissyboys to keep the supply of oil flowing, even if in doing it they burn more oil than some entire countries and kill thousands of innocent people – never mind endangered animals or the ice caps.

11. I voted for a Republican because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I want to let them make it into a Fascist dictatorship because that’s the only way to KEEP THE WEALTH CONCENTRATING.

12. I voted for a Republican because my head is so firmly buried in my ass that it’s unlikely that I’ll ever have another point of view.

7. blh557 says:

Amen!

Especially to the pigs… or dogs. Dogs would be nice.

I know a guy with some Pit Bulls…

8. blh557 says:

Well, if you interject the term "Democrat" you will at least have a post that makes SOME sense.

By the way, the "Oil companies" (over 1000 in the US) work on a 6.8% profit while the government tax is at 15%… which is really obscene, when you realize that Apple, which is worth $264 billion gets over $2 billion in subsidies and operates on a 25.4% profit margin making electronics in China. At least the majority of oil companies have workers IN THE US making money, paying taxes and providing jobs for guys like "Reverends"… Even "Reverends" like Jesse Jackson.

Which is REALLY obscene?

I HOPE your post was placed in Sarcasm, because if it wasn't you have some real problems.

9. Well, the part about your head buried in your ass is certainly accurate.

10. Jackie says:

Pull your head out of your own ass there, Rev. Obama has taken away your liberties already and you sit there like a buffoon ripping on the only chance this Country has at salvation. Jackhole.

11. lilbear68 says:

these agencies have to keep up on their dilligence and the population in a panic thereby showing themselves to be on the job and are the only ppl able to save us from, the 'demon terrorist'. thats why its a never ending supply of stories of how this group uncovered a plot or that group figgered out this and the other group foiled another plot and blah, blah, blah never ending but when the ppl try to get a few details we are met with either a wall of silence as in 'its classified' or the plot is so simple a 5yr old could think it up. then dont forget the false flag plots or the entrapment schemes where our boys feed the would be plotters inert ingredients and encourage them to carry out the plan
    just keepin the sheep scared, the easiest plot goin and its done to us by our own keepers

12. axmickl says:

Nobody can take advantage of you unless you let them. These politicians that ignore everything we tell them are being re-elected over and over again. Whats wrong with this picture?

13. Sapphira Sez says:

You are a certifiable NUT. What you attribute to Republicans should more appropriately and correctly be attributed to democRATS. The truth is that gasoline costs about 25cents a gallon, and the rest is taxes, Fruitcake. You think more taxes on "rich" people will make your life better?? Yeah, right. And when that rich person that is your boss has to go out of business due to bankruptcy directly related to excessive tax burdens, where will you be?? Oh yeah, in you'll still be in your mama's basement in your underwear, running your ignorant mouth on blogs where nobody can see you or know what a danger you are to the freedoms WE (taxpayers, obviously not you) hold dear.

14. Do you want T.S.A. to check you " there " or maybe start profiling Middle Eastern males between 12 and 60, plus M.E. females in full Islamic dress ? T.S.A. to the real potential terrorists – " up yours " !

15. Now that sound like a plan that solve the whole damn problem.

Here is another thought, as the Muslims check in for a flight, schedule all Muslims and their luggage to a separate departure gate therefore they need not be profiled or searched. The flight crew should be all Muslims as well.

If the make it to their destination then so be it. If not, OH WELL.

16. The anniversary of Osama’s death? Ummm, what? Which one? If one sifts through news from the past decade, it is abundantly clear he was declared dead no less than 10x!!

And now the usurper in the oval office is trying to use it as political capital for his re-election fraud.

Honestly, I would NOT be surprised if someone had a bomb surgically implanted at the behest of the FBI and then were allowed on a flight, and blew up a plane over an ocean. That way, DHS (via the TSA) could begin rectal exams at the airport, along with fingerprinting, retina scans, and blood typing, so that they would have a database with which to further refine their bio and chemical depopulation schemes.

We aren’t going to stop any of this through legislation or diplomacy folks. We can only get the information out to the public so that all are aware that we need to pray fervently for His intervention.

17. dadzrites says:

For those talking about burying your head in your a*s, you're not far off on this article. The threat of body cavity bombs is to soften up everybody for what's next at the airport: Body cavity searches. Once the threat that the TSA is saying that they are going to start doing body cavity searches, the airports will become empty and the airlines will go out of business. The first TSA clown that says I have to submit to a body cavity search will be asked by me, "then will you submit to your own death?" The instant they lay a hand on me, there will be broken arms, legs and crushed testicles. Yes, I may be arrested and beaten, but not before several of them will be hospitalized. Once you start eliminating the enemy by attrition and causing them to use more soldiers to carry the injured from battle, the less they have to battle.

18. It is possible for body bombs, where there is a will, there is a way. But I belive this gives OUR government more control over we the people. We are becoming the puppets and they are pulling our strings.
    Bewear there is a great storm brewing on the horizon

19. do you trust ether party. If you do you must be completely blind

20. taliesin319 says:

Only problem with all Muslim plane is the pilots and crew would also be Muslim Once in the cockpit that pilot could make martyrs out of a whole lot of Americans by diving into the center of a large city. The Muslims on board would be asked to yell allahu akbar as their silent jihad contribution to the mayhem.

21. "an electronic signal that sets off any bomb"

Nice idea… but IMPOSSIBLE!

22. Bill Momeno says:

Calling all practologists. Join the TSA. Tunnel vision is required.